Injured? We’d Like To Help
Our team has the knowledge, experience and history of getting successful results. Let us help you.
Why The Attorney You Choose Will Make A Difference
Whether you or a loved one sustained injuries in a car crash, an oil or gas explosion, due to a hazardous product, or surgical mistake, your ultimate goal is the same: Get justice and obtain the compensation you and your family need to pay for the expenses and losses that have stemmed from the incident.
However, receiving the appropriate settlement, verdict or award in any personal injury case is never easy. Complex laws, rules, procedures, and negotiation techniques are involved. It is important to know that the attorney you choose will make a tremendous difference in the outcome of your case.
Helping People Recover From Personal Injuries Since 1987
Who We Are
Located in Wheeling, West Virginia, our staff at Gellner Law Offices exclusively handles cases involving personal injuries and wrongful deaths of loved ones.
Born and raised in West Virginia, our proprietor, attorney Gregory A. Gellner, has been practicing law since 1987. Along with his 30 years of legal experience, Greg Gellner’s success comes from his:
- Litigation experience: Greg has litigated and recovered multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts in a wide variety of personal injury cases throughout West Virginia, Ohio, Florida, and other states.
- Bar admittance: Greg is admitted to practice law in all West Virginia state courts and both the Southern and Northern District Federal Courts in West Virginia. He is also admitted to practice in all state courts in Ohio.
- Appellate experience: Greg has handled numerous cases before the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals resulting in multiple published decisions, some of which have changed the law in the state of West Virginia. He has litigated cases in front of the United States Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, the United States Supreme Court as well as an appellate court in the State of Florida.
- Super Lawyers recognition: Greg has been included in the elite group of Super Lawyers since 2008, an award given to less than five percent of lawyers in West Virginia.
- AV Preeminent-rated*: Greg has received an AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell. This is the highest rating an attorney can receive.
- Authority on the law: Greg has lectured at various legal education seminars at the West Virginia University College of Law
A Major Achievement
A Major Achievement
In 2017, the firm resolved what is believed to be one of the largest settlements in an employer “intentional tort” cause of action in West Virginia. The case involved an unfortunate death of an employee and serious injury to two other workers. The firm negotiated a $35 million settlement.
Learn more about the firm’s other SUCCESSFUL RECOVERIES..